Game crash, error code provided

• Game crashing too often, all random moments.
    CPU is not over heating, all video settings are low.

7/18/16 2:31am 860ED3EE-CB78-484B-AD2A-945FE278E429

Please help!
  • Hi Blodia!

These crash reports look like the game crashing is related to a conflict with the Corsair Vengeance 1500 headset software. Can you please check to make sure you have the latest driver from Corsair installed?
  • Hi Blodia!

These crash reports look like the game crashing is related to a conflict with the Corsair Vengeance 1500 headset software. Can you please check to make sure you have the latest driver from Corsair installed?
  • Hey Almarkaz!

I looked at the crash report (thanks for including that ID for it) and it seems the reason for Overwatch crashing is the graphics drivers. They are either out of date or may be corrupt. If you haven't done so already, I suggest uninstalling Catalyst Control Center and then use something like Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode to uninstall the current AMD drivers installed on that laptop. After that, head over to the AMD website to get the latest Crimson Software and up to date graphics drivers for your AMD Radeon R7 M340 graphics card.

If you're still having trouble after that, please reply back with your DxDiag in a CodeBlock. Thanks! :)
  • Hey meowsaw!

From what I have seen so far that error (0xE0010150) is generally related to a graphics card setting/driver issue. In some cases it's a matter of updating both the integrated graphics drivers as well as the graphics card drivers.

I also saw a post, here, specific to Nvidia users that might help if you have an Nvidia graphics card.
  • Hello meowsaw!

We've identified an issue with older Intel drivers and the Halloween update. I've got a workaround coded up that should be hitting Live soon. Thanks for submitting your crash dumps - they really help!

Thanks!
    Bruce
  • A new build is now available with this fix, if you restart your client you should automatically update. The build is 1.4.0.2.32343. Thanks again for the reports and your patience while we fixed the issue!
  • Hello MereMortal69!

I'm taking another look. The crashes have gone away, but I'm concerned that we still have reports of 0xE0010150. I'm having QA / Compat find a hardware config similar to some of the ones still reporting the issue. Once I have one, I can see what's going on.

Just want to make sure - you were playing Overwatch before the Halloween patch, right? This just started with the patch?

Thanks for your help!
    Bruce